ApolloLIMS Is Part of the World’s Largest LIS Provider
In April 2022, Clinisys Group acquired ApolloLIMS and HORIZON Lab Systems to grow its community and public health diagnostic capabilities. This acquisition followed the company’s merger with Sunquest Information Systems.
The combination of these four companies has created a technology powerhouse in the laboratory space that can’t be matched.
We’re proud to work with leading technologists and innovators to bring a broader, deeper solution that meets our laboratories’ specific needs.
Here’s what you can expect when you partner with us.
Deep Lab Expertise
Clinisys Group supports the full diagnostic journey, including both clinical and non-clinical laboratories:
- Public Health
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Quality Testing
When you partner with Clinisys Group you benefit from the power and speed we provide in delivering solutions and services.
- 1450+ staff members dedicated to product development and optimization
- Nimble response to help you navigate high testing demands
- Quick support to alleviate depleted laboratory staff
We’re here to help you extend the lifespan of your LIMS far beyond what was possible before.
- Maintenance tools to keep your system up to date without requiring overhauls
- Features covering all areas of operation from diagnostic workflows to the collection, storage, and exchange of information
- Innovation outside the laboratory walls
Get Started with ApolloLIMS
To get more information about ApolloLIMS and Clinisys Group, complete the form and one of our team members will contact you.